Gold it's cold. Diamonds are dead. A limo it's just a car. Don't pretend. Feel what is real. That's it.

I was born in ashes of molten hatred, raised by demons in abodes of the end, the reaper's scythe i fall upon to light my path, wrecked by mangled wounds of life, i have become become the resurrection of the evil one, 'yknow that i don't fucking care if i live or die, I need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins, i despise everything i see so i don't give a fuck if ya hate meAin't got respect for humanity, never lived or wanted immortality, the reaper's shadow i fall upon to obscure my path, every day i'm being battered up until i bleed, you motherfuckas just leave me be, ya could never give me cure for the pain i feel inside. Led by the reaper i walk in the night, show me the way to yer kingdom come, I believe in armageddon, i've been baptised in alcohol, i'm embodyment of antichrist, i'm living for my own demise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario